Why our TS Internal Lead Auditor Course is the Best
Instructors are Glenn Schnauber and Jim Thompson. Glenn is the Super Lead Auditor for Bureau Veritas and preferred instructor for Cummins' auditors. Jim Thompson is an accredited QMS Lead Auditor through RABQSA and QMI-SAI Global. The instructors have a combined automotive work experience of over 35 years.
- Is the course a "TS 16949 Certified" course? No - There is no 1st or 2nd party accredited auditor class for TS. There is only one certified course for TS (3rd party) and only one service provider in the country (Plexus). Furthermore, you can't simple go and take this course and exam. You have to be a 3rd party auditor and be sponsored/selected by an accredited registration body for TS. This course is quite expensive and would only be applicable if you were planning a long road of audits in order to work as a registration auditor.
- There are RABQSA accredited courses for ISO 9001:2008 that traditionally annotate "with automotive requirements", but you should never see a course that claims to be an "accredited" or "certified TS 16949 lead auditor".
- Our TS 16949 Internal Lead Auditor class meets requirements well beyond the RABQSA course material by complying with Ford and GM internal auditor training requirements.
- We do not waste a full day discussing the requirements that are only applicable to 3rd party registration auditors. That is not our target audience. Our goal is to focus on presenting value-added findings to your leadership team using the automotive process approach.
- Our material is always the most up-to-date. We do not print bulk amounts of binders. We update our materials constantly so that our students have the latest information, tools and techniques in the market. We print course materials once the final headcount for the course has been determined.
- What is the advantage to RABQSA if we are not going outside, if any? Unless you are going outside of the company to audit as a profession, there is no advantage. Our course costs less, focuses on the needs on internal auditors in the automotive industry and allows for direct interaction with the instructors before and after the training week is complete.
Should you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.469.8279.
To register for the April 11-14 class, visit: http://cmsicharleston.com. Note: The hotel price goes up after March 11th, so register early to get our block room reduced rate at $149/night. Registration is simple as we take MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.