Risk-Based Thinking (8hrs)
Risk-Based Thinking Description: This 8-hour course reviews the new and improved terminology previously referred to as preventive action in the ISO 9001:2008 and earlier standards. Based on the latest requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, risk-based thinking is a paradigm shift that makes up one of the most dramatic changes to the Quality Management System series of standards.
Risk-based thinking is a methodology of planning, executing, assessing and reacting to actual and potential risks to interested parties. "Interested parties" includes anyone that could be impacted by the known or potential risk. This methodology has been used for years in certain sectors - refined by the automotive and aerospace industry. However, risk-based thinking in auditing and various other support functions may be new to most quality practitioners. This paradigm shift requires organizations and their respective team members to consider risks both strategically and tactically in planning and decision making. CEUs = 0.8
Designed for: Leadership, Quality Management System (QMS) Representatives, Environmental Management System (EMS) Representatives, Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS) Representatives, Audit Program Managers, Internal Auditors and Supplier Development Engineers.
- Review of risk-based thinking in ISO 9001:2015
- Origins of risk-based thinking
- Sector-specific use & benchmarks
- Tools for assessing risk
- Breakout sessions
- Resources for further study on risk-based thinking
Contact us to request an expanded class agenda. Classes can be customized to focus on the tools and modules most needed for the students.
Problem Solving & Process Improvement
Problem Solving & Process Improvement Series Description: The Problem Solving & Process Improvement Series provides practical tools for improving the effectiveness of team- based problem solving and risk reduction. This series provides students with course options ranging from a top management overview to skills necessary for Problem Solving Group facilitators.
Corrective Action Workshop
Master Problem Solving Workshop
All of our training programs can be built to meet your individual needs. We have several different delivery methods including:
- Public Training: Traditional class room style with students from various companies all over the world meeting in 1 room to review the course materials.
- Remote Training: We have the technology to teach any course with students from all over the world in a virtual class room.
- Onsite Training: Any of SMEs can come to your facility and teach a course.
- One-on-One: This mentorship style of training is great for the student that wants hand on training with any of our SMEs
- Self-Paced: We have online training courses that you receive the materials and go as you need.
- Do-It-Yourself: This option is great for the organizations that may be looking course materials and have one of their representatives teach the course.
Contact us today to find out which training and methodology is right for you!